Steam Properties Calculator
Steam Properties and Steam Turbine Calculations
On your screen... And in your spreadsheet
- Select almost any pair of properties to define a state point and calculate the remaining properties
- Determine expansion line efficiency from data input
- Find downstream conditions from upstream conditions, downstream pressure and efficiency
- The calculator will guide you by indicating possible input conditions
- Input and results in either US or SI units
- Over 50 add-in functions
- For Excel 97®, Lotus® 1-2-3® 97, and Quattro Pro® ver 7& 8
- Permit use of a wide variety of input pairs.
- Steam turbine expansion line calculations.
- Working downstream.
- Working upstream.
- Input and results in either US or SI units.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® 95 Windows NT® 4.0 operating system
- 486 or greater PC processor
- 16 MB RAM
- 500 KB hard drive space
- CD ROM drive
- appropriate spreadsheet program
- Inputs or outputs
- Steam quality
- Outputs only
- Dynamic viscosity
- Thermal conductivity
- Specific volume
- Specific heat
- Steam turbine expansion line characteristics
- Available energy from upstream pressure and enthalpy, and downstream pressure
- Downstream isentropic enthalpy from upstream pressure and enthalpy, and downstream pressure
- Efficiency from up and downstream pressure and enthalpy
- Downstream enthalpy from upstream pressure and enthalpy, downstream pressure, and efficiency
- Upstream enthalpy from downstream pressure and enthalpy, upstream pressure, and efficiency
Download the Esteam Demo
Encotech Services Web site design by Robert and Michael Remillard
Copyright © 1998-2002 Encotech, Inc. All rights reserved.